If you wish to make an application for an In Year admission to Mount Carmel R.C. High School, please be aware of the following process:
- Contact Lancashire County Council to register your initial interest for a pupil admission to Mount Carmel. LCC will inform you if there are places available. Tel: 01254 220717 or 01254 220614 or use the link below
- Download and complete the Mount Carmel In Year application form below, fully completing all sections.
- A member of staff from Mount Carmel will investigate previous school information completing the necessary paperwork.
- A member of staff will contact the parent/guardian making the enquiry and invite them in for an initial meeting.
- Parents/guardians will be informed of a decision.
- Parents/guardians need to be aware that a request and completion of an application form does not guarantee their child a place at Mount Carmel.
- All starting dates will be the beginning of the following term.
Please contact the school if you require further information Tel: 01254 233458